Monday, March 8 @ 8 a.m.
Lion and Lamb Mindfulness
We can be fierce like a lion or gentle like a lamb. Let’s look at activities and emotions that might be lion or lamb-like.
- Paper (or printable worksheet)
- Writing Supplies
Listen to one of Mary’s favorite stories, and then get your creative juices flowing to write your own story.
- Writing Supplies: Paper, pencil, pen or your favorite device for typing
Make a Harmonica
Join Sarah from Beloit for another musical project and a great book.
- Wide craft sticks (2)
- Straw (cut in 2)
- Rubber bands (2 thin, 1 thick)
- Worksheet packet
- Optional: Stickers
Animal Signs in the Snow
Join Kirsten in this short video to learn about ways of finding evidence of animals in your own backyard or neighborhood.
Make a fun cardboard kitty to accompany you on all your reading adventures!
- Piece of cardboard
- Markers/crayons, glue
- Kitty shape printable template
- Optional: eyes printed from template sheet, googly eyes, extra yarn and ribbon for bows
Animal Sorting and Sets
Practice sorting and making sets with a stuffed animal sort game, and two activities with Carrol and Vann Diagrams.
- Animals cards & Carroll Diagrams printable worksheets
- Scrap paper
- Something to write with
Call your library for details on how to pick up a pre-printed packet!