Ms. Alison from Eager Free Public Library helps us explore fall through movement and our senses. We’ll start with some yoga and breathing warmups, then we’ll go on a nature walk scavenger hunt and play games with what we collect along the way.
- Wellness & Mindfulness: DIY Fall Sensory Bin October 17, 2020
- Writing: Falling for Words: Word Choice & Word Play October 16, 2020
- Music: Making Music at Home: Shakers October 15, 2020
- Art: Kandinsky Tree Craft October 14, 2020
- Science: Capillary Action October 13, 2020
2018 2019 Adults ALA American Library Association Announcement BadgerLink Beloit Public Library Big Library Read Cardboard Stand-up CE Conference Contest Continuing Education Database Drywater Productions Eager Free Public Library EBSCO Edgerton Public Library Fall Fun Stuff Grant Hedberg Public Library Libby Libraries Rock Math Milton Public Library Music Orfordville Public Library OverDrive Program Science SHARE technology Training Trustee Trustee Training Week Webinar WiLS WiLS World Wisconsin Library Association WLA WorkFlows Workshop Youth Services