Mini-Makers are take-home kits based in science, music, art, math, or technology. Kits combine physical objects, such as musical instruments and science equipment, with traditional library resources such as books and educational DVDs. They each contain the materials and information necessary to learn a new skill or activity.
Each kit has a 2-week checkout period.
Call the library at 608-868-7462 or log on to SHARE to place a kit on hold!
- Finger Knitting Fun: 28 Clever and Creative Projects for Kids, by Vickie Howell
- The Complete Photo Guide to Crochet, by Margaret Hubert
- The Complete Photo Guide to Knitting, by Margaret Hubert
- Crochet for Kids, by Franziska Heidenreich
- Two (2) knitting needles for kids
- Two (2) size 10.5 aluminum knitting needles
- Susan Bates crochet hook set | 6 crochet hooks and case
- Yarn (replenished by the library)
- Journey into the Invisible: The World from Under the Microscope, by Christine Schlitt
- AmScope M30-ABS-KT2-W Beginner Microscope Kit
- AmScope PS25 Prepared Microscope Slide Set | 25 slides and wooden case
- Microscope User Guide
- 5 prepared glass slides and 7 blank glass slides with case
- plastic tweezers
- Two (2) AA batteries
- There’s No Place Like Apace: All About Our Solar System, by Tish Rabe and Aristides Ruiz
- Little Kids First Big Book of Space, by Catherine D. Hughes and David A. Aguilar
- Melissa & Doug solar system floor pillow
- Learning Resources shining star projector
430 E High St, Milton, WI
Library Hours-Curbside Service Only
Monday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday : 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.