608-868-7462 | EMAIL US | 430 E. HIGH ST. MILTON, WI 53563
Sign up for our newsletter!
We will be closed in observance of the 4th of July
Sunday, July 3 & Monday, July 4
Mini-Makers are take-home kits based in science, music, art, math, or technology. Kits combine physical objects, such as musical instruments and science equipment, with traditional library resources such as books and educational DVDs. They each contain the materials and information necessary to learn a new skill or activity.
Each kit has a 2-week checkout period.
Call the library at 608-868-7462 or log on to SHARE to place a kit on hold!
Bugs A to Z by: Caroline Lawton
The Weird and Wonderful World of Bugs by: Rea Manderino
Little Explorers: Bugs
LadyBug’s Garden Memory Game w/ 20 ladybugs, 5 puzzle cards, and instructions
Bugzzle w/ 40 challenge cards and 18 puzzle pieces
Twelve (12) insects with identification card and plastic case
Two (2) large magnifying glasses
- Rumble with the Dinosaurs! (sound book)
- Smithsonian’s Kids Digging for Dinosaurs
- Oh Say Can You Say Di-no-saur? By Bonnie Worth
- My Big Dinosaur Book
- Mudpuppy Dinosaurs Fuzzy Puzzle (42 pieces)
- Wonder Forge Jurassic World Matching Game (72 game pieces)
- Toomies Jurassic World Spin & Hatch Dino Eggs
- Snap-Dinos (38 pieces)
- Secrets of the Rain Forest: A Shine-A-Light Book by: Carron Brown & Alyssa Nassner
- Hand Shadows: Activity Book for Kids
- The Day-Glo Brothers by: Chris Barton
- Let’s Make a Rainbow by: Chris Ferrie
- Cosmetic mirror
- Six (6) color paddles w/ learning guide
- UV Flashlight
- Two (2) Secret Agent Pens
- Prism Set (4 prisms)
- The Human Body: A Shine-A-Light Book, by Carron Brown & Rachael Saunders
- Inside Your Outside! All About the Human Body, by Tish Rabe
- Weird But True: Human Body, by National Geographic
- Human Anatomy for Kids, by Kristie Wagner
- Human Body 100 piece floor puzzle
- Fingertip pulse oximeter
- Human X-Rays
- Finger Knitting Fun: 28 Clever and Creative Projects for Kids by: Vickie Howell
- The Complete Photo Guide to Crochet by: Margaret Hubert
- The Complete Photo Guide to Knitting by: Margaret Hubert
- Crochet for Kids by: Franziska Heidenreich
- Two (2) knitting needles for kids
- Two (2) size 10.5 aluminum knitting needles
- Susan Bates crochet hook set | 6 crochet hooks and case
- Yarn (replenished by the library)
- Journey into the Invisible: The World from Under the Microscope by: Christine Schlitt
- AmScope M30-ABS-KT2-W Beginner Microscope Kit
- AmScope PS25 Prepared Microscope Slide Set | 25 slides and wooden case
- Microscope User Guide
- 5 prepared glass slides and 7 blank glass slides with case
- plastic tweezers
- Two (2) AA batteries
Look Inside Seas and Oceans by: Megan Cullis
National Geographic Little Kids First Big Book of the Ocean
Hello, World! Ocean Life by: Jill McDonald
Ocean Memory Game (20 cards)
Ocean reef building set (125 pieces) w/ bag
Nine (9) fish with identification card
National Geographic Ultimate U.S. Road Trip Atlas (2nd edition)
Wizard of Oz (Playaway)
Road Trip Games & Activities for Kids, by Catherine Ryan Gregory
AUX cable for Playaway
Brain Quest for the Car: 1100 Questions and Answers to Challenge the Mind (2 decks)
Magnet drawing board w/ drawing stylus and pattern sheet
Briarpatch Travel Scavenger Hunt Card Game (55 cards)
3x3x3 speed cube w/ cub tutorial sheet
- Ultimate Rock-opedia by: Steve Tomecek
- My Book of Rocks and Minerals: Things to Find, Collect, and Treasure!
- Science Comics, Rocks and Minerals: Geology from Caverns to the Cosmos by: Andy Hirsch
- Crystal 500 piece puzzle
- Eighteen (18) piece rock and mineral educational collection w/ display case and guide
- Large magnifying glass
- There’s No Place Like Space: All About Our Solar System by: Tish Rabe and Aristides Ruiz
- Little Kids First Big Book of Space by: Catherine D. Hughes and David A. Aguilar
- Melissa & Doug solar system floor puzzle
- Learning Resources shining star projector
Monday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday : 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.