1 MINUTE FILM CHALLENGE
1 Minute Film Competition Winners:
Samuel Jauch and Max Hancock
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The One Minute Film Competition returns the summer of 2021! More information will be available soon.
This competition is open to teens in grades 7-12.
First Place: $25.00 and a trophy!
Second Place: $15.00
Third Place: $10.00
- All short films must be written, directed, and edited by teens in grades 7-12.
- All entries must be teen-produced, and may be either a group project of 2-3 members or individual work.
- Adult guidance and instruction are permissible, but the planning, production must reflect teen effort. Note, however, that adults are permitted to act in your film.
- Films may be on any topic, but must be G or PG-rated in language and subject matter or they will be disqualified. Films will be previewed for content.
- Title card and credits should be included in your film.
- Films may be no more than 1 minute in length, not including credits.
- Use of sound or video clips from other films, television shows, music videos, etc. within your submitted work is not permitted unless those clips are in the public domain or you have received written permission from the copyright holder. This includes the use of trademarked products or characters. Copyright-free, public domain, trade-friendly or creative commons copyright music can be used.
- All persons that appear in a film must be aware that they are a part of the film.
- Films must be submitted in MOV, WMA, or MP4 format through email. You can also submit a link to a YouTube video.
- Films can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your first and last name, phone number, and a one-line description of your film in the body of the email. Not doing so may prevent your film from being entered into the competition.
- Only one film per person or group.
- Milton Public Library reserves the right to accept or decline any entry, for whatever reason, without notice or explanation.
- All submissions must also have a corresponding Submission and Release Form. You can also include a link to your YouTube video in this form.
- Stay tuned for the next round of submissions!
430 E High St, Milton, WI
Monday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday : 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.