608-868-7462 | EMAIL US | 430 E. HIGH ST. MILTON, WI 53563
Sign up for our newsletter!
Kanopy offers more than 30,000 films, including critically acclaimed movies, inspiring documentaries, award-winning foreign films, and more.
Safety: “Audience Filter” by age group available
Limits: Six credits per month, per card.
- Feature Films (1 credit per movie; 48-72 hour viewing period)
- Documentaries and PBS and History series (1 credit per movie or series; 72 hour viewing period)
- The Great Courses (access without play credits; 30 days viewing period)
- Kanopy Kids (access without play credits; 30 days viewing period)
- Monthly, credit-free films (0 credits; 72 hour viewing period)
- Fish out your library card
- Open the Kanopy app or visit www.miltonpubliclibrary.kanopy.com
- Find your local library and/or log in with your library card
- Search, sample, borrow, enjoy
- Critically-acclaimed films from A24, Magnolia, NEON, Kino Lorber, and more
- Popular TV series like Staged, The Librarians, The Returned, The Chosen, Bad Banks, and The Prisoner
- Classics from Criterion and other key suppliers
- Kanopy Kids, a curated educational and entertainment collection just for children, complete with parental controls
- Lifelong learning with PBS
- A rich international selection representing cinema from around the world
- Movies in non-English languages
- Compelling documentaries
- Thousands of films that support your Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives
Kanopy can be accessed via its app or website. This service allows any number of patrons to access the same title at the same time eliminating wait lists and holds.
Limit: Six credits per month, per card.
Kanopy and Libby
Kanopy displays in the Extras section of the Libby app alongside your library’s curated lists, catalog guides, and other streaming media services. After selecting Kanopy in Libby, users are directed to the Kanopy platform to learn more and get started.
Monday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday : 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Last Updated on February 3, 2022.