608-868-7462 | EMAIL US | 430 E. HIGH ST. MILTON, WI 53563
Sign up for our newsletter!
We will be closed in observance of the 4th of July
Sunday, July 3 & Monday, July 4
Mystery Book Club
This group meets generally meets on the third Tuesday of the month, at 6:30 pm. Informal discussions are led by Ethel Himmel. Anyone who has read the book is welcome to attend.
2022 Book List
- 1/18 The Searcher, by Tana French
- 2/15 Winter Count, by David Heska Wanbli Weiden
- 3/15 Love Me to Death, by Allison Brennan
- 4/19 The Survivors, by Jane Harper
- 5/17 Leave No Trace, by Mindy Mejia
- 6/21 A Song for the Dark Times, by Ian Rankin
- 7/19 Dark Hollow, by John Connolly
- 8/16 Lost Lake, by Emily Littlejohn
- 9/20 Figure Eight, by Jeff Nania
- 10/18 We Begin at the End, by Chris Whitaker
- 11/15 Murder at the Mena House, by Erica Ruth Neubaur
American Lives Discussion
This group meets on the Second Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm. The American Lives is a non-traditional book group that focuses on the lives of influential Americans. It will focus on the person rather than the book. Choose to read one or more biographies about our subject, each book on the list presents
Participants are invited to read additional biographies as well.
Tuesday, July 12, 2022 – 6:30 PM – Battlefield Commanders
- Omar M. Bradley
- A Soldier’s Story, by Omar N. Bradley
- George S. Patton Jr.
- War as I Kenw It, by George S. Patton Jr
- Patton: A Genius for War, by Carlo D’Este
- Chester W. Nimitz
- Admiral Nimitz: The commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater, by Brayton Harris
- The Admirals: Nimitz, Halsey, Leahy, and King – The Five-Star Admirals Who Won the War at Sea, by Walter R. Bornemen
- H. Norman Schwarzkopf Jr.
- It Doesn’t Take a Hero, by H. Norman Schwarzkopf & Oeter Petre
Tuesday, August 9, 2022 – 6:30 PM – Military Statesmen
- George C. Marshall
- George C. Marshall: Soldier Statesman of the American Century, by Mark Stoler
- General of the Army: George C. Marshall, Soldier and Statesman, by Ed Cray
- Partners in Command: George Marshall & Dwight eisenhower in War and Peace, by Mark Perry
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Eisenhower in War and Peace, by Jean Edward Smith
- Partners in Command: George Marshall & Dwight Eisenhower in War and Peace, by Mark Perry
- Eisenhower: The White House Years, by Jim Newton
- Colin Powel
- My American Journey, by Colin Powel
- The Great Rift: Dick Cheney, Colin Powell, and the Broken Friendship That Defined an Era, by James Mann
Monday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday : 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.