608-868-7462 | EMAIL US | 430 E. HIGH ST. MILTON, WI 53563
Sign up for our newsletter!
Search the SHARE Catalog
Monday-Tuesday: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Wednesday-Friday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Sunday: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Mystery Book Club
This group meets generally meets on the third Tuesday of the month, at 6:30 pm. Informal discussions are led by Ethel Himmel. Anyone who has read the book is welcome to attend.
2023 Book List
- 1/27 War Widow, by Tara Moss
- 2/21 Trunk Music, by Michael Connelly
- 3/21 Pray for Silence, by Linda Castello
- 4/18 Thirteen Hours, by Deon Meyer
- 5/16 All Your Darlings, by David Bell
- 6/20 All Her Little Secrets, by Wanda M. Morris
- 7/18 Song of the Lion, by Anne Hillerman
- 8/15 Unraveling Olive, by Liz Nugent
- 9/19 Along Came A Spider, by James Patterson
- 10/17 Dead Dead Girls, by Nekesa Afia
- 11/21 Shadow Ridge, by M.E. Browning
American Lives Discussion
This group meets on the Second Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm. The American Lives is a non-traditional book group that focuses on the lives of influential Americans. It will focus on the person rather than the book. Choose to read one or more biographies about our subject, each book on the list presents
Participants are invited to read additional biographies as well.
Tuesday, April 11, 2022 – 6:30 PM – Movie Moguls
- Sam Goldwyn
- Goldwyn: A Biography, by A. Scott Berg
- Jack and Harry Warner
- Hollywood be Thy Name: The Warner Brothers Story, by Cass Warner Sperling, Cork Millner, & Jack Warner
- Lois Mayer
- Lion of Hollywood: The Life and Legend of Louis B. Mayer, by Scott Eyman
- Walt Disney
- The Disney Brothers, C.V. Wood, and the Making of the Great American Theme Park, by Todd James Pierce
- Walt Disney: The Triumph of The American Imagination, by Neal Gabler
Tuesday, May 9, 2022 – 6:30 PM – Presidents at War
- Michael Beschlos
- Presidents of War: The Epic Story, from 1807 to Modern Times
- James Madison
- James Madison, by Richard Brookhiser
- Abraham Lincoln
- Lincoln, by David Herbert Donald
- Woodrow Wilson
- Wilson, by A. Scott Berg
- Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Franklin and Winston: An Intimate Portrait of an Epic Friendship, by Jon Meacham
- Harry S. Truman
- Truman, by David McCullough
- Lyndon B. Johnson
- Flawed Giant: Lyndon Johnson and His Times, by Robert Dallek
Monday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday : 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.