Emmy’s EarlyLit Kits
In loving memory of Emmy Lou Olson.
March 20, 2017 – February 1, 2019
Emmy was diagnosed with cancer just before her first birthday. She was a fierce warrior that battled her disease with courage and strength. She loved her toys and watching disney movies all day long, but mostly she loved her brother, Conner, and sister, Avery. Though she was here for a short time, she touched so many lives along the way. Nobody will ever forget your laugh and contagious smile. We love you Emmy Lou!
Each kit has a 2-week checkout period.
Call the library at 608-868-7462 or log on to SHARE to place a kit on hold!
- 99 Fine Motor Ideas for Ages 1 to 5, by Nicolette Roux
- Follow Me Around the World, by Roger Priddy
- Spike The Hedgehog
- 3-D Geometric Stacker
- Helping Hands fine Motor Tool Set
- Skoolzy Jumbo Nuts and Bolts
- Never Touch a Dragon, by Stuart Lynch
- Sensory Yoga for Kids, by Britt Collins
- Jumbo Puffer Ball
- Three (3) Tangle Jrs
- Three (3) spikey slap bracelets
- Fat Brain Dimpl
- One (1) Vive Therapy putty
- Plastic container
Monday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday : 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.