608-868-7462 | EMAIL US | 430 E. HIGH ST. MILTON, WI 53563
Sign up for our newsletter!
Teen Takout Totes
Why should our younger patrons have all the fun?! Teen Takeout Totes are geared more towards teens ages 12 to 18 and feature books and activities for teens to explore new topics, engage the mind, and enjoy outside of the library. Have an idea for another kit? Email Ashlee at email@example.com.
Kits can be found in the Common Ground (teen area).
Each kit has a 2-week checkout period.
Call the library at 608-868-7462 or log on to SHARE to place a kit on hold!
- smART: Use Your Eyes to Boost Your Brain, by Amy E. Herman
- Brain Games: Find the Cat Challenge
- Cat Crimes: Who’s to Blame Logic Game
- Wood Tangram Puzzle
- Kanoodle Head-to-Head
- Speed Cube Set
- Draw Amazing Manga Characters: A Drawing Exercise Book for Beginners
- How to Draw Diverse Manga
- A History of Modern Manga (1852-2022), by Matthieu Pinon
- Ten (10) Tombow Dual Brush Markers (w/ pencil bag)
- SAKURA Pigma Micron Manga Comic Pro Fineliner Pens (8 pack) (w/ pencil bag)
- Colored pencils.
- Astrology: Using Wisdom of the Stars in Your Everyday Life
- Guided Tarot: A Beginner’s Guide to Card Meanings, Spreads, and Intuitive Exercises for Seamless Readings, by Stehanie Caponi
- Vitacera Original Tarot Cards Deck
- Galison Cat Zodiac Puzzle
Monday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday : 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Last Updated on May 4, 2023.