Libby (Powered by OverDrive)
Meet Libby–the brand new app from OverDrive. Discover ebooks, digital magazines, and audiobooks from Wisconsin’s Digital Library you can borrow instantly (or place a hold on), for free, using your Wisconsin library card and phone or tablet. It takes just a few taps to find and borrow a book. Libby has a ground-breaking built-in ebook
Safety: “Audience Filter” by age group available
Limits: 10 items checked out, 10 items on hold
- Digital Magazines
- Fish out your library card
- Open the Libby app
- Find your local library
- Search, sample, borrow, enjoy
- Sign in to multiple libraries, with one or more library cards
- Stay signed in for as long as you like
- Download books and audiobooks for offline reading, or stream them to save space
- Sample any book with a tap – nothing to download or delete
- Try a zoomable graphic
novel,or a picture book with read-along audio
- All your holds and loans are consolidated on a single shelf
- Tag titles as
read,loved, hated, wishlist, beach-reading, or whatever you like
- Your loans, holds, reading positions, bookmarks and notes are synchronized automatically across all your devices
- Keep track of your reading history in the Activity tab
Libby operates similar to a traditional library, with a limited number of copies of each title and users take turns checking them out.
Use the Libby app or libbyapp.com/library/wplc to access eBooks and eAudiobooks.
Monday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday : 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.