608-868-7462 | EMAIL US | 430 E. HIGH ST. MILTON, WI 53563
Sign up for our newsletter!
Libby (Powered by OverDrive)
Meet Libby–the brand new app from OverDrive. Discover ebooks, digital magazines, and audiobooks from Wisconsin’s Digital Library you can borrow instantly (or place a hold on), for free, using your Wisconsin library card and phone or tablet. It takes just a few taps to find and borrow a book. Libby has a ground-breaking built-in ebook
Safety: “Audience Filter” by age group available
Limits: 10 items checked out, 10 items on hold
- Digital Magazines
- Fish out your library card
- Open the Libby app
- Find your local library
- Search, sample, borrow, enjoy
- Sign in to multiple libraries, with one or more library cards
- Stay signed in for as long as you like
- Download books and audiobooks for offline reading, or stream them to save space
- Sample any book with a tap – nothing to download or delete
- Try a zoomable graphic
novel,or a picture book with read-along audio
- All your holds and loans are consolidated on a single shelf
- Tag titles as
read,loved, hated, wishlist, beach-reading, or whatever you like
- Your loans, holds, reading positions, bookmarks and notes are synchronized automatically across all your devices
- Keep track of your reading history in the Activity tab
Libby operates similar to a traditional library, with a limited number of copies of each title and users take turns checking them out.
Use the Libby app or libbyapp.com/library/wplc to access eBooks and eAudiobooks.
Monday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday : 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.