Healing Library Kits
Thanks to a generous Thrivent Action Teams donation, we now have picture book kits available to help families work through tough topics.
Each kit has a 2-week checkout period.
Call the library at 608-868-7462 or log on to SHARE to place a kit on hold!
- A Little Spot of Anger: A Story About Managing Big Emotions by: Diane Alber
- Allie All Along by: Sarah Lynne Reul
- Roaring Mad Riley: An Anger Management Story for Kids by: Allison Szczecinski & Dean Gray
- Little Monkey Calms Down by: Michael Dahl
- I Feel Angry
- Anger Management Skill Cards
- The Worrysaurus by: Rachel Bright
- Me And My Fear by: Francesca Sanna
- Ruby Finds a Worry by: Tom Percival
- Anxious Hippo by: Liviu Ciulinaru
- Way Past Worried by: Halle Adelman
- When Worry Takes Hold by: Liz Haske
- Worry Coping Cards
- Bully B.E.A.N.S. by: Julia Cook
- Dragon and the Bully by: Steve Herman
- The Smallest Girl in the Smallest Grade by: Justin Roberts
- I Am Enough by: Grace Byers
- My Friend Maggie by: Hannah E. Harrison
- The Heart and the Bottle by: Oliver Jeffers
- Always Remember by: Cece Meng
- The Goodbye Book by: Todd Parr
- Missing Mommy: A Book About Bereavement by: Rebecca Cobb
- The Dead Bird by: Margaret Wise Brown
- Ida Always by: Caron Levis
Living With Mom and Living With Dad by: Melanie Walsh
Two Homes by: Claire Masurel
Standing On My Own Two Feet by: Tamara Schmitz
Families by: Shelley Rotner
What Happens When Parents Get Divorced by: Sara Olsher
- Lubna and Pebble by: Wendy Meddour
- Watch Me by: Doyin Richards
- What is a Refugee? by: Elise Gravel
- Tan’s New Home by: Tanitoluwa Adewumi
- The Journey by: Francesca Sanna
- Dreamers by: Yuyi Morales
Monday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday : 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.