As part of the Milton Public Library’s mission to provide lifelong learning, FREE test proctoring services are offered to students to fulfill their educational needs and interests.
Address: 430 E. High St. Milton, WI 53563
The Student will:
- Provide or complete a proctoring agreement form from the school or institution.
- Verify with the institution and library that consent has been given and that all testing materials have been received by the library.
- Schedule tests at least one week in advance with the library.
- Bring appropriate photo I.D.
- Call to cancel if unable to keep reserved testing time.
- Contact the testing institution to clarify procedural questions such as incorrect passwords, wrong tests, etc.
- Relinquish all electronic devices and personal items not required to complete the test. Failure to do so will result in the immediate termination of the test, notification to the testing institution and dismissal from our test proctoring services.
The Library will:
- Provide a quiet, self-contained study room or make a public computer available to the student.
- Maintain a file for the student that will contain all testing materials until one month after the designated testing time.
- Forward tests via e-mail, fax, or mail.
430 E High St, Milton, WI
Monday-Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Wednesday-Friday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
The Milton Public Library opens doors for curious minds, nurtures learning and creativity, creates opportunities and enriches lives by bringing people and ideas together!