Current Library Operations due to COVID-19
As of November 23, 2020, the library is back to Curbside Pick Up and computer use by appointment only. Patrons will NOT be allowed to enter the library to browse.
Library operations will continually be analyzed. We appreciate our patrons being patient with us as we adjust our operations.
If you have any questions, please call the library at 608-868-7462 or email the Library Director, Ashlee Kunkel, at email@example.com.
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The library is CLOSED on Sundays.
A limited number of computers are available for 1-hour sessions and can be reserved by calling the library at 868-7462. You may also reserve a time to use the copy machine. Those with computer appointments will enter the library at the side door. Just hit the doorbell and we’ll buzz you in!
CURBSIDE PICK UP
Options for Requesting Items:
1. Log into your account on the online SHARE catalog and place holds (Please call the library if you don’t know how to access your account.).
2. If you don’t have any specific title requests, you can fill out the Surprise Me! Request Form with your reading/watching preference and the staff will choose up to 10 items for you. We’ll give you a call when we have your items ready.
3. Call the library at 608-868-7462 to talk with a staff member. We’ll be thrilled to help you find books over the phone.
Steps for Picking Up Items:
1. Call the library and let us know that you’ll like to pick up your items. Please call prior to coming to the library. Materials will be checked out to your account.
2. Once you are at the library, please call from your vehicle in the front parking lot.
3. Staff will place your requested items on the Pick Up Table in the front lobby. Staff will not be bringing items to your car or handing them directly to you. Your last name will be attached to the bag.
4. Retrieve your items!
Our after-hours book lockers are available and items can be picked up outside of library hours. Please call the library to ask for your items to be placed in a locker and you’ll be given a code.
IF MEDICALLY ABLE, WE ASK THAT YOU STILL WEAR YOUR MASK DURING CURBSIDE PICK UP.
The book drops in the lobby are still available 24/7. Due to COVID-19 and with guidance from Wisconsin Department of Health Services and the Department of Public Instruction, items returned in our outdoor book drops are quarantined for a minimum of 24 hours before being discharged from your account. All items will be backdated accordingly. Staff will be happy to help patrons with any concerns about fines and overdues.
430 E High St, Milton, WI
Monday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday : 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.