Policies & Plans
If you require the following policies in a format other than PDF, please call the library at 608-882-2260.
Fines & Fees
Evansville-owned items checked out at the Eager Free Public Library are now fine free.
- Patrons will still be billed for lost or damaged items.
- Items received from other SHARE member libraries or through Interlibrary Loan may trigger an overdue fine.
- Maximum Overdue charge is $5.00 per item.
- Acceptable Behavior Policy (PDF)
- Art Policy (PDF)
- Circulation Policy (PDF)
- Collection Development – History Room (PDF)
- Collection Development Policy (PDF)
- Computer Use Policy (PDF)
- Confidentiality of Library Records (PDF)
- E-Reader Policy (PDF)
- Public Postings Policy (PDF)
- Social Media Policy (PDF)
- Study, Conference, & Multipurpose Room Policy (PDF)
- Volunteer Policy (PDF)
The Eager Free Public Library opens doors for curious minds by encouraging literacy, inspiring learning, and connecting people.
39 W. Main Street
Evansville, WI 53536
Director: Megan Kloeckner
Monday 9:30am -7:00pm
Tuesday 9:30am -7:00pm
Wednesday 9:30am -7:00pm
Thursday 9:30am -7:00pm