Policies & Plans
If you require the following policies in a format other than PDF, please call the library at 608-882-2260.
Fines & Fees
Due to the economic impacts of the COVID outbreak, the Library hereby waives all fines on overdue Library materials, except for fines/assessments made by the Library for damaged or lost materials as determined in the Library’s sole discretion.
This waiver is on all current fines due by patrons on overdue materials and on any future fines on overdue materials through December 31, 2021.
This waiver overrides any previous Library policies that call for fines on overdue materials.
The waiver will not apply if materials are checked out by Library patrons from another library that does charge fines on overdue materials.
- Acceptable Behavior Policy (PDF)
- Art Policy (PDF)
- Circulation Policy (PDF)
- Collection Development – History Room (PDF)
- Collection Development Policy (PDF)
- Computer Use Policy (PDF)
- E-Reader Policy (PDF)
- Pandemic Acceptable Behavior Policy (PDF)
- Public Postings Policy (PDF)
- Social Media Policy (PDF)
- Study, Conference, & Multipurpose Room Policy (PDF)
The Eager Free Public Library opens doors for curious minds by encouraging literacy, inspiring learning, and connecting people.