Curbside Pick Up
Milton Public Library Curbside Hours of Operation:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 10:00 – 6:00
Saturday, 10:00 – 4:00
**BOOK DROPS AVAILABLE 24/7!
To see the available items, please visit the online catalog at HERE. Materials are starting to move among the libraries, so you are able to place holds on items outside of Milton Public Library. Our kits, including Emmy’s EarlyLit Kits, Sitter Sacks, and Mini Makers, will not be available for checkout.
Options for Requesting Items:
1. Log into your account on the online SHARE catalog and place holds (Please call the library if you don’t know how to access your account.). Hold notifications will be turned back on starting Monday, June 8, and you’ll be notified when your holds are available.
2. If you don’t have any specific title requests, you can fill out the Surprise Me! Request Form with your reading/watching preference and the staff will choose up to 10 items for you. We’ll give you a call when we have your items ready.
3. Call the library at 608-868-7462 to talk with a staff member.
Steps for Picking Up Items:
1. Materials will be checked out to your account.
2. Once you are at the library, please call from your vehicle in the front parking lot,
3. Staff will place your requested items on the Pick Up Table out front. Staff will not be bringing items to your car or handing them directly to you. Your last name will be attached to the bag.
4. Once staff have stepped away from the table, you may leave your vehicle to retrieve your items.
Starting Monday, June 8, you now have the option to return items during Curbside Pick Up! Book returns will also be available when the library is closed.
430 E High St, Milton, WI
Monday-Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Wednesday-Friday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
The Milton Public Library opens doors for curious minds, nurtures learning and creativity, creates opportunities and enriches lives by bringing people and ideas together!