Parking Lot Pick Up
Revised: October 28, 2020
To make a request:
- Search the SHARE catalog for items.
- Place these items on hold using your library card OR send your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call the library during open hours at 608-884-4511. For email requests, please include complete title and author information and be sure to include the name and library card number of the person making the request.
- For requests made by email or phone, you may request specific titles OR request a “grab bag.” More information about grab bags will be shared on our Facebook page, our website activity blogs, and over the phone.
- Once a staff member confirms that we have these items, arrange a pick up time. For holds you have placed yourself, please call the library to arrange a pick up time. If you’re unable to arrive during your pick up time, please call the library so we can make other arrangements.
To pick up your items:
- Park in one of the stalls near the door on the parking lot side of the building.
- From your closed car window, show the staff your library card number OR a photo ID.
- Staff member will leave your book bag on the cart near the library door.
- Once the staff member gives you a “thumbs up,” you may exit your car to pick up your items!
- If you’re in the parking lot and we miss you, please give us a call! 608-884-4511
Our staff members will be wearing masks in the parking lot. We cannot ensure a virus free environment, but we are doing our best by limiting the number of people working and handling items and following CDC guidelines for hand washing and cleaning.
Please practice social distancing of at least 6 feet if someone happens to be in the parking lot area at the same time as you.
For more information, please contact:
Kirsten Almo, Library Director, email@example.com
Or call 608-884-4511
Edgerton Public Library – https://www.als.lib.wi.us/EPL/
Wisconsin Department of Health Services – https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/
Wisconsin Executive Order #28 Safer at Home – https://evers.wi.gov/Documents/COVID19/EMO28-SaferAtHome.pdf
Badger Bounce Back plan – https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/publications/p02653a.pdf
The Edgerton Public Library enhances quality of life by providing opportunities for personal growth, learning, and enjoyment to area residents by making available a variety of resources and expert assistance in a welcoming, comfortable facility.
101 Albion Street
Edgerton, WI 53534
Director: Kirsten Almo