Winter Reading Challenges
Reading Challenges for All Ages
January 1 – February 15, 2021
Join the Winter Reading Challenge! Print a log sheet for each participant (or pick one up at the library) and track your reading activities. Complete at least 5 activities by February 15th to be entered into a prize drawing.
Reading logs may be returned in person or by email to email@example.com.
- Early Readers (ages 0-5) – Download PDF
- Kids (ages 5-12) – Download PDF
- Teens (ages 12-18) – Download PDF
- Adults (ages 18 & up) – Download PDF
3 Prizes Baskets for each age level. One entry per person please. Visit our Facebook page for photos & details of each prize basket
- All Ages – All participants are eligible – Kindle Fire
- Early Readers – Dot-A-Dot Art; Eric Carle Games; Puppets
- Kids – Legos; Magic Tricks; Art
- Teens – Cozy Reads; Coloring; RPG
- Adults – Coloring; Local History Pottery; Home Repair
The Edgerton Public Library enhances quality of life by providing opportunities for personal growth, learning, and enjoyment to area residents by making available a variety of resources and expert assistance in a welcoming, comfortable facility.
101 Albion Street
Edgerton, WI 53534
Director: Kirsten Almo