- Open for walk-in and curbside service
- Appointments available for priority service
Curbside Pickup Procedure:
- Place holds by phone 608-676-5569, email (email@example.com), or SHARE catalog.
- You will receive a notification when your hold is available (according to the preferences in your account: call, text, email).
- Call us when you get to the library.
- Stay in your car while we place your bagged materials on the park bench out front.
- After we walk away, retrieve your library materials.
- Staff will not accept in-person returns.
Questions? Call 608-676-5569.
Rear Door Now Open For:
- Alternate exit when other patrons are entering
- Curbside service on the go
- Reserved parking for quick pick-ups and patrons needing assistance
- Please wear a mask.
- Use our hand sanitizing station upon entry.
- Keep visits to the library brief.
- Only visit us when you’re feeling well.
If you are have a cough or fever, have or have been exposed to COVID-19, or you feel ill, please postpone your visit. Consider using our digital collection or contactless curbside pickup.